Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £10.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently looking for Temporary Support Workers in the Sunderland Area. There are several roles avaliable in Leechmere and Farmbrough Court. This role is initially available for a period of 3 months and will be paying an hourly rate of £10.50 via an umbrella company.
As a Support Worker within Farmborough Court Intermediate Care centre, you will help customers receive the best quality care and support they deserve. Do you have a genuine interest in assisting people over the age of 18 who require rehabilitation, reablement, convalescence and ongoing assessments following a physical illness or trauma, you will help determine the best outcomes for customers. The shift patterns for this role are 32 hours per week – 7am until 10pm on a rota basis, to include weekends and bank holidays. There are options to work nights and sleep in’s as well.
- We are looking for people who have had some experience in working with people who have behaviours of concerns and who want to be part of setting up new services.
- As an agency worker we will expect that you are able to work a range of shift patterns including – sleep over, waking night.
- All staff appointed need to be flexible, work some weekends and bank holidays and be able to work and travel across the City of Sunderland.
- Due to the nature of the role we require agency staff to have a good level and literacy and numeracy skills and who can record and contribute to care planning.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call .