Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11 - £11
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for 3 temporary Support Workers to work with a Short Intensive Support Service in Ormskirk. These positions are initially for a period of around 2 months and will be paying £11.00 via an umbrella company.
As a Support Worker you will be assisting atients to achieve a period of stabilization by supporting their care and therapy needs.
- Assisting patients to achieve a period of stabilization by supporting their care and therapy needs.
- Supporting with elimination needs, personal hygiene, oral Heine and eating and drinking.
- Further to this you will prepare, apply and attach dressings and supports related to the care of wounds and lesions.
- This role is part of a 7 day service to deliver intensive support to patient in their own homes.
- Assisting therapists and nurses in assessment procedures and providing equipment within agreed protocols.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.