Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £10.54 - £10.54
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Support Worker to work in the South Gloucestershire area, working for The Riverside Group. The contract is initially required for 8 weeks and the pay rate is £10.54 paid via umbrella company.
As a Support Worker at The Riverside Group, you will be responsible for the delivery of individual, positive outcome focused support packages to clients of Riversides Supported and Sheltered Schemes, ensuring that the support service promotes empowerment and independence. The role requires maintenance of a high level of specialised knowledge surrounding the specialism/s, acting as a centre of excellence in the specific field/specialism as well as a resource to colleagues for specialist knowledge, supporting colleagues to understand the latest developments in the field. It is imperative to the role to work as part of a staff team that is committed to “best practice” in the social housing field, working with colleagues to ensure clients with specialist support needs are supported to the highest relevant standards and approaches.
- Delivering a ‘best practice’ support service, appropriate to clients’ needs.
- Ensuring the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of different client needs, including culture and diversity issues.
- Assisting clients with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent, claiming benefits, preparing units to let
- Knowledge of ‘best practice’ in both crisis intervention and planned support working.
- Undertaking referrals and assessments of potential clients, working with them to identify the most appropriate housing solution for their needs.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working with vulnerable client groups. Experience working in housing or social care.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call .