Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak with individuals whom have previous experience in working with service users living with learning difficulties and/or autism.
Our client provides residential and educational services for users aged 7 – 25 who require additional educational support and residential accommodation due to living with complex or challenging learning difficulties. We are therefore seeking to speak with individuals interested in working within a residential based setting for young persons.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Supporting the Registered Manager/Care Manager or other senior members of staff with the day to day running of the residential services
· Supporting service users with their daily routine. This could include supporting them with their education, social interaction or with other extra-circular activities.
· Where required, assisting with elements of personal care such as helping young people with their bathing and toileting needs.
· Supporting with other domestic duties of the home such as cleaning and shopping
· Flexibility to work shifts which include earlies, lates and some weekend work. No requirement to do sleeps or waking nights.
Qualifications & Experience
· Level 3 in Health and Social Care – Childcare Residential/Children & Young Persons Workforce (Desirable but not essential)
· Experience/Knowledge of Learning Difficulties (Essential)
· Experience working with Children in a residential setting (Desirable but not essential)
· Full Driving Licence (Desirable but not essential)
· Salary starting at £10.50 p/h
· 30 Days annual leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
· Professional training and development
· Additional discounts exclusive to staff members
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.