Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Support Worker to work with The Ripley Project in Norwich. This role is initially for a 3 months period and is paying £9.00 per hour plus holiday pay.
The hours available are to cover a vacancy on a 3 week rolling rota. There are day and night shifts available – night shifts are sleeping nights. The permanent vacancy is advertised so shifts may change at short notice but you will be made aware. This is a supported housing project for 21 customers, ex-offenders, predominantly male. The main hostel is for 12 customers, all male, satellite project for 9 customers, mixed gender with lower support needs.
- To work alongside clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) in a person centred way and help them to actively move towards living independently of services.
- To assist clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) with practical tasks based upon their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan.
- To provide flexible support to clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) based on their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan, ensuring they are able to meet their goals which help them to achieve their outcomes.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Variety of hours and shifts available.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.