Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Support Worker within a Mental Health Supported Housing Service. The contract is on-going and the pay rate is £9 an hour plus holiday pay.
The candidate will be required to work on a rota basis working between the hours of 08:00-20:00 5 days a week – 7.5hrs per day. This role will also require the candidate to work alternative Saturdays. The role is to cover support within out mental health supported housing project in the Worcestershire area, providing support to people who live in our dispersed properties. The candidate will be required to have a full driving licence and access to a car as they will be providing support to our customers across Worcestershire – primarily in the Worcester area. This role is to support the customers to build their independent living skills – we do not provide personal care or administer medication. The candidate will need to have experience of working with vulnerable people and lone working within the community.
- To work alongside clientsin a person centred way and help them to actively move towards living independently of services.
- To assist clients with practical tasks based upon their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan.
- To provide flexible support to clients based on their needs and aspirations as identified in their support and safety plan, ensuring they are able to meet their goals which help them to achieve their outcomes.
- To implement the client support and safety plan, as developed by the Support Coordinator and inform and contribute to support planning reviews and assessments through effective communication with the co-ordinator or line manager and client.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .