Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £8.5 - £9
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Support Worker, Childrens Care Homes – Working with Young Adults
Kingston upon Thames
£8.50 – £9.00 Per hour
As a Support Worker you will be working in a team based in a Kingston upon Thames. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive rate of £8.50 – £9.00 Per hour.
The client has recently been rated Outstanding by OFSTED.
About the role:
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the young adult’s physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- Supporting young adults and Providing high quality care.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 2 years’ experience in a care setting
- Experience with Children and Disabilities.
- Ideally have a Diploma Level 3 in residential childcare, or keen to work towards this once appointed
- To be able to provide consistency of care and support to the young people
- Ability to interact with a range of people/young people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good written and spoken English
What to expect:
- Flexible working hours- including Morning Shift 7am-3pm and evening shift 2pm-10pm Weekdays and Weekends.
- Opportunity to work for a well-known care organisation
- Attendance to Induction and in house training is paid for
- Partly funded (NVQ) qualification
- Excellent progression within the company
- Full access to 100s of savings offers available to staff including (½ price cinema tickets, 6 % off 20,000 high-street shops, Free Mobile Insurance, Free Tastecard, Save over £300 per year on an Oyster card.) Our offers can potentially save each employee thousands of pounds throughout the year
- Access to Childcare vouchers, opportunities for career development, paid in house training, partly funded diploma qualifications, fully funded DBS.
Can you see yourself working in Kingston upon Thames?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.