Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Cherise Harper
Salary: £9.31 - £9.31
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social care is looking for a supported living worker in Coxlodge, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Start: 8 TH June – 8 th September 2020.
Rate: £9.31/per hour
- To ensure customers are provided with timely, high quality and reliable care and support in their chosen settings
- To directly deliver individual personal care to customers in line with their care plan, working alongside them to maximise their independence and social inclusion
- You will be working on an annualised hour’s basis, this will include some Saturdays, bank holidays and hours between 08:00 -20:00. * shift pattern to be inserted subject to change*
- Hold, be working to, or willing to work towards a Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Manual Handling and Hoist
- Practical medication administation
- DBS Certificate
- Previous experience of providing support to vulnerable people preferred.
- Administer medications in line with regulatory requirements
- Ability to motivate, encourage and support customers in developing daily living skills
- Ability to support individuals who have behaviours of concern.
- Must be IT literate
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.