Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9 - £9
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Supported Living Worker based in Newcastle. Candidates must have Level 3 in Health & Social Care. The pay rate is £9 an hour plus holiday pay and the contract is initailly for 3 months.
As a Supported Living Worker, you will be working with vulnerable adults in a CQC setting. Candidates must have Level 3 in health and social care, Practical Medication Administration and Practical Moving and Handling Certificate. Hours are between 8am-8pm, this will include some Saturdays and bank holidays.
- T o ensure customers are provided with timely, high quality and reliable care and support in their chosen settings
- To directly deliver individual personal care to customers in line with their care plan, working alongside them to maximise their independence and social inclusion
- Qualifications: As above.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar service.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .