Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £9.32 - £9.32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Grade E Team Administrator to work in the Gloucester area.
As a Team Administrator you role will be to support the delivery of a comprehensive administration and support function to the service are to meet the needs of internal and external customers. You will be expected to provide administrative assistance to the department to support the contribution in meeting the business needs of the service area.
- To undertake administrative duties to support the business needs of the Team and the wider service area using, where appropriate, computer based systems, to ensure that services are maintained effectively, flexibly and in a timely way so as to enable the service area and organisation to meet it objectives.
- To provide support with financial matters including electronic procurement packages, petty cash and accurate recording of purchases for budget monitoring purposes.
- To facilitate meetings, seminars and workshops. Including booking rooms / venues, sending invites, preparing agendas and support for meetings as required.
- Diary management where appropriate.
- To be responsible for the accurate input and monitoring of records and data onto relevant systems.
- Creation and maintenance of filing and recording systems, including statistics and monitoring as appropriate.
- To support a systematic approach to the archiving and appropriate disposal of information.
- To respond and deal with queries via telephone, email and in person providing a high standard of customer care.
- To undertake research as required.
- Assist with the response to all customer enquiries and requests for data in accordance with corporate standards and agreed guidelines.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times within in your service area.
- To assist with statutory procedures within relevant service area.
- Qualifications: NVQ 3 in Business Administration or appropriate equivalent qualification/experience.
Educated to GCSE level in Mathematics and English to Grade C or above.
- Experience: Experience of working in a team environment.
Experience of working in an office environment.
Customer focussed internally and externally.
Experience of working within a complex statutory organisation is desirable.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, temporary.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Team Administrator who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.