Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £7.97 - £7.97
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Grade D Team Administrator to work in the Gloucester area.
As a Team Administrator you role will be to provide the effective and efficient administrative support and to ensure consistency to the Service Area. You will need to support the delivery of a comprehensive administration and support functions to the service areas and meet the needs of patients, service users and members of the public.
- To provide general and complete administrative support including data entry, dealing with telephone, email and face to face enquiries, diary management, filing, archiving, scanning, sorting and distributing of post and other such duties as required.
- Ensure that any necessary administrative processes that support the service area’s activities are carried out effectively in order to help meet objectives and statutory requirements.
- Produce a range of documents including letters, reports and other documents as requested using a range of IT and Microsoft packages e.g. Word and Excel.
- Support Adult Social Care staff with administrative tasks to ensure the swift execution of the Social Care function.
- Undertake reception duties as required including opening the reception area/ building as necessary.
- Support with premises management as required.
- Arrange and support meetings including minute taking, maintaining confidentiality at all times throughout your work. This will include Best Interests and Safeguarding Adults meetings as required.
- Answer and assist with the response to all customer enquiries and requests for data in accordance with corporate standards and agreed guidelines, including support to fulfil Freedom of Information requests as required.
- Provide support to other areas as required, providing cover for other roles e.g. such as Referral Taker
- Qualifications: Educated to GCSE level in Mathematics and English to Grade C or above
- NVQ 2 in administration or relevant experience
NVQ3 in Administration or relevant experience is desirable.
RSA level 2 or equivalent is desirable.
ECDL or equivalent is desirable.
- Experience: Experience of working in a customer facing environment and / or within a complex statutory organisation.
General administrative experience.
Knowledge of appropriate systems e.g. ERIC, ContrOCC, SAP.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time, temporary.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Team Administrator who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.