Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £34173 - £34173
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven are currently seeking to recruit a Team Leader for join an adult’s learning disability and autism service on the Bailiwick of Guernsey.
As a Team Leader, you could be working in one of a few specific services providing care and support for adults that live with learning difficulties. You will lead a team of support staff to ensure service users are provided with person centred care.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care and support
- Provide planned care and support autonomously within level of post holders experience, referring to more senior members of staff if necessary
- Provide junior staff with supervision and training
Qualifications & Experience
- Registered Health or Social Care Professional (e.g. Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Registered Behaviour Technician or speech and language therapist) OR
- Degree in Health and Social Care
- Proven experience of providing support to people with a learning disability and/or autism
- Supervisory Experience
- Competitive salary of up to £34,173
- Expenses covered for travel arrangements to interview
- Support with relocation – up to £5,000 to assist with costs associated with relocation.
- Subsidised staff accommodation available as an alternative to private arrangements
- Commitment to Career Progression
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.