Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £23504 - £23504
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Team Leader / Deputy Manager
£23,504 per annum
We are currently looking for 2 experienced Team Leaders, each for separate homes in East London, to lead a support team looking after Adults with Learning Disabilities. You will report directly to the registered manager and be expected to maintain the home in their absence.
You will be expected to:
- As a Team Leader, your role will focus on leading and supervising the team, as well as managing the day-to-day running of the home in the absence of the manager.
- You will be involved in the provision of direct care, whilst acting as a main liaison point for families and health and social care professionals.
- You will have the opportunity to verse yourself within the world of CQC inspections and guidelines due to the expansion of the company – you are next in line for a registered manager’s position after all!
- You’ll review and update care plans, complete risk assessments and behavioural management plans within stipulated review dates
- Should be able to effectively lead and manage the team and conduct monthly one to one supervisions with team members
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or willing to train to gain QCF qualification
- Should be a time orientated individual with keen attention to details and should good at meeting deadlines
- Good level of IT skills – Outlook (email and calendar), word, excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; active listening, negotiation, assertiveness, negotiation, decision making, social awareness
Can you see yourself in this position
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]