Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Cherie Harper
Salary: £12.17 - £12.17
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social care is looking for temporary Refuge support Worker in Croydon
Start: Asap -6 th September 2020
Rate: £12.17 per hour via umbrella company
- To provide intensive casework, support, and monitoring of general, and support needs, facilitated by key-sessions, community meetings, and general day-to-day contact.
- To provide advice, information, and support to the women on safety – including around domestic abuse and independent living, as required.
- To work with women in co-producing a ‘Support and Safety Plan’, with a focus on the individuals’ strengths to meet their chosen goals.
- To fulfill our obligations and responsibilities to inform, and work with any relevant statutory bodies, for example; Social Services in regards to Child Safeguarding issues/concerns and to follow the Hestia Safeguarding policies and procedures at all times.
- To provide casework which identifies and build in appropriate support of the individuals housing needs, including supporting them in establishing move on accommodation.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we’re passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That’s how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.