Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £25328 - £32780
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Team Leader, Learning Disabilities – Adults Residential Home
£25,328 – £32,780 + Relocation Package
About the role:
- Are you experienced with working with people with learning disabilities?
- Have you got excellent communciation skills with an empathetic and caring nature?
- Are you experienced in working as part of a multidisciplinary team?
- Are you ready to take on more responsibility and move forward in your career to a supervisory role?
- The post holder will report to the Home Manager and be responsible to the Residential Service Manager, Adult Disability Service. They will liaise with other professionals and other groups of bodies associated with learning disability within the Health and Social Services Department, as delegated by the home Manager
- Participate as a member of the management team in the day to day operational management of the home within the residential service and in accordance with Service and Health and Social Service Department policies, Procedures and Standards.
- Participate in the management of staff performance as delegated by the Home Manager/Deputy Home Manager.
- Participate in the implementation of the annual business plan, as delegated by the Home Manager.
Requirements of a Team Leader:
- A relevant professional qualification in either nursing or social work
- An understanding of the supervision process.
- A demonstrable commitment to training and P.R.E.P. requirements.
- A car licence holder.
- An understanding of risk management.
(If you would like the Job Description, please email me on the details below.)
Can you see yourself working in Guernsey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]