Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £20000 - £20000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Team Leader, Children’s Residential Home
Selby, North Yorkshire
Our Clients Sexual Trauma Services employ a highly focused team of professionals devoted to providing treatments to children between the ages of 11-18. We are actively seeking a committed individual to assist in the running of a full functional home. Team leaders are responsible for promoting equal opportunities for all and for challenging any behaviour or practice which discriminates against any young person or colleague on the grounds of race, religion, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation or any other perceived difference.
About The role:
- To assist the manager and/or the Deputy Manager in achieving the aims and objectives of the Statement of Purpose and uphold the organisations missions statement and values.
- To support and manage the staff team to enable them to meet the needs of the children and young people.
- To undertake direct work with children and young people as appropriate. To ensure each shift is planned and resources allocated. To work in partnership with other professionals to achieve optimum outcomes for young people. To offer supervision and support to staff in line with National Minimum Standards and as directed by the Registered Manager and/or the Deputy Manager.
Requirements of a Team leader:
- Secondary Education with good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Diploma Level 3 Children & Young People Workforce or NVQ equivalent
- Management/Supervisory Experience
- Current driving licence