Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £13 - £14
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Team Leader to fill an exclusive opportunity based in the Smethwick area.
As a Team Leader, you will provide advice, assistance and support to young people. You’ll lead or supervise a team of care workers to ensure they provide high quality care and support. Team leaders or supervisors can work in care homes or can coordinate domiciliary carers in the community.
- To undertake initial visits to new service users and ensure that documentation is in place and accurate.
- To promptly report to the care manager any relevant issues concerning the care of service users.
- To assist, as required, with staff recruitment and selection, staff induction and development.
- To undertake the day to day monitoring of work standards of a team of care workers, including specialist teams where appropriate, referring performance and disciplinary issues to the care manager.
- To assist with maintenance of records, in written or computerised format, as specified within procedures or as requested by care coordinators. Specifically to ensure that documentation in the homes of service users complies with Sevacare policies and procedures and in adherence to care standards.
- Deputise in the absence of the care coordinator and care manager.
- To provide cover in other areas as and when required.
- Qualifications: Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: Pervious experience in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up-to-date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 38 hours p/w, 3 month contract.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Team Leader who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.