Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Jesse Miller
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a MASH Team Manager/Practice Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children & families across Northamptonshire.
As a Team Manager/Practice Manager, you will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing the daily activity in the MASH and maximising the contribution of partners to ensure that operational teams are equipped with the fullest picture when they make contact with children and families to follow up on safeguarding concerns.
- Adhering to strict timescales
- Communicating and giving feedback.
- Creating a positive interface for all MASH practitioners and partners.
- Interpreting information, data and intelligence.
- Keeping pace in a fast moving multi-agency environment.
- Listening and responding to staff and partners at all levels and from a range of different professional backgrounds.
- Making informed and evidence based decisions.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.