Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £52000 - £52000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care currently have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced social worker experienced at leading, inspiring and supervising a team of social workers.
A new opportunity has opened up, and we currently require a new Team Manager to oversee a children’s social work team responsible for dealing with frontline child protection concerns.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of experienced social workers – supporting them to efficiently and competently handle a caseload of child protection queries.
- Handle all HR related queries that might arise within the team – including coaching, performance reviews and disciplinary concerns.
- Providing leadership to a team of newly qualified, and experienced social workers to ensure that caseloads of distributed appropriately and managed accordingly.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Social Work (Essential)
- Registered with HCPC (Essential)
- Previous experience at a Team Manager/Assistant Team Manager Level
- Previous experience working within a frontline children’s services team
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary Circa £52,000
- Generous Holiday Allowances
- Pension Auto-Enrolment and Employer Contributions
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.