Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £51605 - £56256
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Team Manager, Adults Integrated Locality Team
£51,605, – £56,256 Per Annum.
As a Team Manager you will be managing a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £51,605, – £56,256 Per Annum.
About the role:
- In this role you will ensure that front-line care services are high quality and customer focused while taking responsibility for leading the team and managing resources. What’s more, your remit will include putting measures in place for risk management and business continuity, building relationships with other agencies and service providers, and contributing to service improvement initiatives.
- A social worker, occupational therapy, nursing or equivalent health qualification together with significant knowledge and experience of health and social care will be essential. A proven ability to work within a multi agency setting will be necessary.
- You’ll also bring experience of the successful management of staff, including managing performance and development while successfully addressing conduct, attendance and performance capability issues. Skilled in managing budgets, you will bring substantial experience of managing the delivery and improvement of social care. A sound understanding of personalisation will also be vital.
- As well as the satisfaction that providing a first class service will bring, you will be part of a senior management team delivering the integration of the social care service into the Surrey Heath Integrated Care Team with Mental Health and Community Nursing partners along with Voluntary Services.
- You will have an opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills working in tandem with other multi-skilled professionals as this exciting model of care takes shape.
Requirements of a Team Manager:
- Experience of working within a Health and Social Care environment
- An ability to manage a high performing frontline social care team and work to agreed budgetary and performance standards
- Flexibility to develop new and innovative ways of working more collaboratively with partner agencies to improve the outcomes for the people we serve
- A Social Work, Occupational Therapy or relevant Degree or a Nursing qualification / registration
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]