Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £38 - £38
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking to speak to an experienced Childrens Social Worker to take lead responsibility in managing a children’s with disabilities team in Northamptonshire.
The post holder will possess strong leadership skills and experience in cases involving children with disabilities. In return the postholder will be offered an interim contract of 3 months with a possibility of extension along with a remuneration of £38ph
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of social workers to ensure that children with disabilities in Northamptonshire are provided the appropriate level of support and families
- To provide consultation and leadership in good practice and acting as signs of safety champions that contributes to ensure the key standards are met in service provision and services are delivered, monitored and reviewed in accordance with relevant statutory and legislative requirements and departmental policies.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency context, to develop strong and effective working partnerships with other agencies and services involved with children and families, by providing professional consultation and challenge, to ensure that positive outcomes are achieved in all key areas of their lives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Registered with HCPC
- Previous experience of working with a children with disabilities caseload
- Supervisory/Leadership Experience
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Care Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.