Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £41 - £41
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Team Manager to work with the Children with Disabilities Team in Exeter. This role is initially available for 3 months and is paying £41.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
Team managers have the direct management responsibility for the allocation, oversight and quality assurance of the work undertaken within their team. You will promote and sustain good multi-professional and multi-agency working within your locality and engage across the community to promote the welfare and safety of children.
- To ensure needs are met and risks are managed on individual cases to achieve best outcomes for individual children and young people within the context of ensuring best value and effective use of resources.
- Lead, develop, enable and pro-actively manage high quality and effective social work practice. Engender a can do approach that is focused on continuous improvement as measured by improved outcomes for children and Performance measures. Address under or poor performance in a timely fashion.
- Ensure team members are clear about the team purpose, the professional and practice standards required by DCC and the priorities set out for the service. Deploy and support staff and resources to address those in an effective way that delivers consistency of outcomes across DCC.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Team Manager within childrens services.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.