Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £38 - £38
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure the services of an experienced children’s Social Worker to oversee managerial responsibilities for a children’s safeguarding team in Northamptonshire
As Team Manager, you will lead a team of experienced and junior members of staff in ensuring that child protection and children in need cases are appropriately managed, distributed and investigated. You will have substantial experience in working in on the frontline of a children’s service with strong leadership and managerial skills. Initially this contract is available on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months however there is potential that this role may be extended. £38ph.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a children’s safeguarding team
- Lead, Motivate and Coach a team of social workers to handle moderate to complex cases that involve the investigation and safeguarding of children living in the community.
- Support Social Worker’s through assessments and report writing – ensuring that each case is appropriately investigated and handled to ensure that each concern is appropriately addressed.
- Deal with other HR related aspects – managing the attendance, productivity, performance and behaviours of your team, and conducting the appropriate performance related reviews.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Previous experience working in a frontline children’s team – with experience of handling Child Protection and Child in Need cases.
- Strong managerial skills and previous experience at a supervisory/managerial level
- Registered with the HCPC
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.