Seven Social Care currently have an open vacancy in Guernsey for a Team Manager in a Safeguarding Children’s Team.
As a team manager you will have overall responsibility for ensuring your team of social worker’s deliver against their objectives in ensuring that children that are being looked after within the care system are properly supported. This role is paid at £52,154 – £58,806 per Annum.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Manage a team of Qualified Social Workers
· Coordinate and distribute caseloads to ensure that Children that are living within the care system are appropriately supported.
· Supported Social Workers through the handling of more complex caseloads and assisting with care proceedings and court work where required
Qualifications & Experience
· Diploma or Degree in Social Work
· Experience with LAC, Court Work and the Permanence Processes of children’s social work
· Previous managerial experience at least at Assistant Team Manager level
· Registered with the HCPC
· Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.