Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £49000 - £56000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to speak to qualified and experienced social worker’s whom have acquired substantial frontline experience of working in children’s services include supervisory/managerial experience of other’s and handling of complex cases.
Our client, a London based local authority is seeking to take on a new Team Manager for their front line children’s services. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for overseeing a team of social workers handling a mixed caseload of child protection, children in need and looked after children cases.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for managing a team of social workers with differing levels of experiences, from newly qualified staff to senior practitioners and assistant team managers.
- Ensuring that caseloads are distributed and handled appropriately
- Ensuring that children in the community are protected from harm by ensuring robust plans are in place to deal with all raised concerns efficiently, appropriately and in line with the local authorities strict safeguarding processes.
- Manage all aspects relating to HR
- Supporting staff where further advisory actions are required such as where courts are involved and dealing with other external bodies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Social Work (Essential)
- Registered with the HCPC (Essential)
- Appropriate frontline experience in children’s services including handling of complex caseloads (Essential)
- Existing Team Manager or Experienced Assistant Team Manager
- Full Driving Licence
- Remuneration Package: £49,500 – £56,000
- Lucrative Holiday Allowance
- Manageable Caseload Distribution
- Employee Pension Contributions
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.