Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £55000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure a new Team Manager for a local authority based in London to oversee the management and running of one of their family safeguarding teams.
As Team Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day management of a team of social workers responsible for ensuring that children in need and child protection concerns are handled appropriately, efficiently and in line with the strict standards set in place by the local authority.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee a team of qualified social workers – ensuring that caseloads are distributed appropriately to your social work team
- Supporting Social Workers with more complex caseloads and assisting with court preparations where appropriate
- Handle HR related issues – ensuring that staff are appropriately trained and skilled to deliver the best services within the community. Also dealing with other performance and management related issues that might arise.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Registered with the HCPC
- Supervisory/Management Experience
- Experience working in Children’s Services, including handling more complex caseloads
- Full Driving Licence
- Salary up to £55,000
- 32 Days Annual Leave (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Car Lease Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Employer Pension Contributions
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.