Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £45000 - £49000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Team Manager, Child Protection and Court Proceeding team
£45,000- £49,000 per annum.
As a Team Manager you will be managing a team of social workers and family support workers . As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £45,000-£49,000 per annum.
About the role:
- You will line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress.
- An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets. Your role will include strategic work such as looking at recruitment and retention whilst working with the management team in Surrey to improve quality of services and develop processes and policies.
Requirements of a Team Manager:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Experience of working with Children on CP plans and in Care Proceedings is necessary.
What to expect:
- £2,000 Start up package scheme (£1,000 in your first month’s pay, £1,000 in your sixth month)
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682