Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Social Care Professional OR Mental Health Nurse to fill an exclusive opportunity as a Team Leader for a Duty and Intervention Team on the isle of Guernsey.
The Duty and Intervention Team are the first point of contact for all referrals into Adult Mental Health Services within working hours. They are the gateway into Secondary Adult Mental Health Services and receive referrals primarily from GP’s, A&E and the wards at the PEH and has a team compromising of Approved Social Workers, Psychiatrists, Community Mental Health Nurses and Administrative support staff. The post holder will be responsible to and report to the Service Manager for Mental Health and be accountable to the Head of Community Services.
- Assume continuing responsibility for service provision within the Duty and Intervention Team (DaIT).
- Ensure that service users have appropriate and timely assessments of their risks and clinical needs and that those charged with undertaking assessment and intervention of care do so in a manner that is robust and in accordance with evidence based practice.
- Manage an allocated budget and the post holder is required to manage resources in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- In consultation and collaboration with peers and Service Manager the post holder will contribute to or lead on designated work streams relevant to the service such as policy review and safety and quality initiatives.
- Be responsive and innovative and always inclusive of DaIT colleagues when considering new ways of working.
- The Team Leader is an integral part of the wider Adult Mental Health Services team and is required to attend and manage a range of situations and incidents.
- Qualifications: Registered Mental Health or Social Care Professional + Teaching/mentoring Qualification
- Experience: Must have management and leadership experience within Adult Mental Health
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license
- Hours: 37 hours
What to expect:
- Generous Relocation assistance of up to £15,000
- Annual Bonus
- Interview and travel reimbursement
- Housing Permit which is accessible to any member of family travelling with you
- Market leading pay package
- Generous Annual leave
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.