Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £35 - £35
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Practice Manager to oversee, lead and manager a team of qualified senior social worker’s and social worker’s in a dedicated leaving care team in Northampton.
As the Team Manager you will have the overall responsibility in ensuring that cases are allocated and managed correctly and that your team of dedicated social workers are supported to deliver the best level of care for the young people leaving the care system and seeking independence.
The initial role is for a 3 month temporary contract however there may be scope for extension on this role.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring leaving care cases are properly allocated and handled by a team of qualified social workers
- Ensuring that young people are protected from harm and supported in leaving the care system to live more independently in their communities
- Handle HR related issues including performance reviews and disciplinary proceedings.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK. Experience at managerial level
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.