Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £38 - £38
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care currently have an open vacancy in Huntingdon for a Team Manager in a looked after children’s team
As a team manager you will have overall responsibility for ensuring your team of social worker’s deliver against their objectives in ensuring that children that are being looked after within the care system are properly supported. This role is available on an initial 3 month contract and is paid £38ph
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Qualified Social Workers
- Coordinate and distribute caseloads to ensure that Children that are living within the care system are appropriately supported.
- Supported Social Workers through the handling of more complex caseloads and assisting with care proceedings and court work where required
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Experience with LAC, Court Work and the Permanence Processes of children’s social work
- Previous managerial experience at least at Assistant Team Manager level
- Registered with the HCPC
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.