Seven Social Care are currently looking for a Team Manager in the Adult Safeguarding Hub – Wokingham
Start date: ASAP
Position initially advertised for 3 months
Pay: £285 a day (paid via an umbrella company)
To ensure the delivery of high quality Adult Safeguarding work, in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and working in partnership with key stakeholders.
Operational Management of an Adult Safeguarding Hub to support the consistent achievement of good outcomes for people being supported under a Safeguarding framework.
· Planning, organising and monitoring staff, ensuring efficient and effective output
· Undertaking /advising on complex safeguarding decisions
· Working with the partnership around the preventative agenda providing supervision, coaching and support to staff to help them develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours in line with changes in service requirements
· Decision-making and sign off around operational safeguarding work
· Chairing of Safeguarding Strategy Meetings and Case Conferences
· Direct management of Level 3 Safeguarding Enquiries
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424 .