Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £46380 - £46380
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Team Manager – Child Protection and Court Proceedings (CP Team)
Thorne, South Yorkshire
Up to £46,380.00 per annum.
Our client is a “Good” rated organisation and they are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Team Manager to join them on the road to “Outstanding”. You’ll be leading a team of 8 and be heavily involved in a permanent management team which is lead by the Head of Service.
- You will line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress.
- An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets
- You will work with professionals from various teams and services and network to ensure positive links between the team and other parts of the service to ensure effective multi-professional working.
- You will also have opportunities to develop your own skills and experience and continue your own career progression
Requirements of a Team Manager:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Experience of working with Children on CP plans and in Care Proceedings is necessary.
- Previous managerial experience.
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.