Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £38313 - £38313
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Adult Team Manager
Walton-on-Thames, Surrey Council
£38,313 Per Annum.
As a Team Manager you will be managing a team based in a Residential home for Surrey Council . As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £38,313 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Team Manager at Rodney House, a residential home for adults with learning disabilities in Walton on Thames. Although the post sits within Adult Social Care, Rodney House is run in partnership with the YMCA and the role will involve joint working with the YMCA.
- Rodney House had recently been inspected by the Care Quality Commission and received a rating of Good.
- The post holder will be the Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for the service and be responsible for all aspects of the operational management of the service in order to ensure that the care needs of people using the service are met.
- The role holder will be responsible for the delivery of front line care services seven days a week, 24 hours of the day, ensuring high quality care is delivered in accordance with CQC standards and current legislation.
- They will provide leadership to ensure a service with a high quality person-centred focus and will promote a positive culture that is person-centred, open, inclusive and empowering.
- The role holder will systematically monitor and review the quality of the care provided within the service to maintain high standards and take the lead on all operational Human Resource issues for the team as well as managing the budgets for the service.
Requirements of the Team Manager:
- Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Experience of working within Adult Social Care (experience of working with various groups i.e older adults, physical disability, learning disability)
- Recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work)
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
- £2000 Retention on top of the salary
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]