Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Hollie Giddens
Salary: £9.26 - £9.26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a temporary Support Coordinator to fill an exclusive opportunity working in Torquay. This role is initially for 1 month with a possible extension. The standard hourly rate is £9.26 plus holiday pay.
Based in a mental health support unit. This is a challenging and demanding role that requires motivation and enthusiasm to support and engage with clients who are or have experienced issues around homelessness, mental health and or substance misuse.
– Enable clients to develop the skills to live independently.
– Promote positive change in order to assist clients to move through a pathway of accomodation.
– Identify a client focused support plan.
– Provide support on a wide variety of independent living skills and give advise.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.