Seven Resourcing are working with an organisation in South Shields who are seeking an experienced Joiner to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role is with the local authority and is Initially for 4/5 months+. This will give you guaranteed work, right through the festive period and into the New Year.
The role is Full time and the employer will only consider applicants who can commit to the hours.
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Responsibilities of the Joiner include:
· Carrying out necessary joinery works to void domestic properties
· Fitting Doors, Windows, Skirting boards, Garage doors and other general Joiner duties.
· Receiving work orders and completing them to required timescales
· Liaising with tenants and staff in relation to completion of tasks
· Own van and tools are desirable.
· You will need a CSCS card in Joinery.
· Additional multi skilled experience is desirable.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professional of many industries find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with some of the biggest employers in the UK, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.