Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £38 - £38
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
TM – Edge of Care Team | £38 P/H | Norfolk
To keep more children and young people living safely with their families by leading and managing a team providing a flexible responsive service to young people and their parents or carers in a manner which would promote and safeguard the development of the child/young person by:
- meeting the needs of families that would otherwise result in the young person being accommodated
working with young people in care and their families to promote the children’s safe return home
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.