Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £13 - £16
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Trusted Assessor to fill an exclusive opportunity in Lincolnshire.
- To conduct Trusted Assessments with eligible service users, developing detailed action plans with service users.
- To promote Wellbeing Response, SADLs and Minor Adaptations to prevent harm and increase personal resilience.
- To provide advice and support to those not eligible for the full wellbeing service, signposting them to appropriate support.
- Manage a caseload of referrals for service users with varying levels of needs and risk.
- During the Trusted Assessment, with the service users direct input; develop a support and action plan, clearly identifying the services user’s goals and required outcomes relating to their identified needs, recording their self-reported score against each outcome, seeking to address urgent needs immediately prior to the service being allocated a generic support worker.
- Experience: 2+ years with working as a Trusted Assessor in the UK.
- Compliance:Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Trusted Assessor who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.