Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £14 - £14
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently looking for a temporary Waking Night Support Worker to work with a Childrens Residential Unit in West Lynn, Norfolk. This position is initially for a period of around 6 months and will involve working 3 nights per week (9pm -8am). The hourly rate is £14.00 via an umbrella company.
The shifts are 9pm until 8am and involve personal care, moving and handling, supporting children with a range of complex health and physical conditions such as epilepsy and gastrostomy and working with children whose behaviour can be challenging and at times aggressive.
- Providing overnight care for children aged 5-18 who have a severe learning disability, complex health need, challenging behaviour. autism (or combination of all).
- Undertaking elements of personal care.
- Working alongside a permanent member of staff to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working with vulnerable people (either children or adults).
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 35 hours a week (with the possibility of more hours if appropriate).
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.