Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Dean Johnson
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work in the Youth Offending Team in Southwark.
Excellent rate of pay
Responsibilities of the social worker:
– Provide social worker service to the client group
– Implementing and coordinating of complex assessments, the purchase of agreed packages of care, and the monitoring of service contracts in partnership with the client group and agencies and health professionals
– Provision of casework and other social work services
Requirements of the social worker:
– Degree or equivalent in social work
– in-depth youth justice experience
– To hold a recognised social work qualification and be able to provide evidence of registration to the GSCC.
– Knowledge of key legislation relevant to professional social care work
– Knowledge of the functions of a health and social care department and related agencies
– Knowledge of methods to plan and review services for the client group
– Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
– Experience of managing a complex case load
– Must have 2 – 4 years Post qualification social work experience required
– Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
– Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
– Good IT skills
– Able to work independently and within a team.
– Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
– Customer focused
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5434. Please ask for Dean Johnson.