Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £24 - £28
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Youth Justice Officer/Probation Officer | £24 – £28 P/H | Norfolk
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
- To make a significant contribution to the development of Norfolk Youth Offending Team’s (NYOT) services to young people, their families, victims and the local community.
- The Youth Justice Officer (YJO) is responsible for carrying out the case management role, in accordance with the Youth Justice Board Case Management Guidance (2010), with a primary focus on: engagement, assessment, planning, delivering interventions, public protection and management of safeguarding concerns.
- The YJO will be the practitioner who has an overview of the longer-term aim of preventing offending and has responsibility for coordinating interventions, services and plans in place for the child/young person as well as monitoring how they are progressing in relation to them.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.