Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £25 - £25
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Youth Offending Case Worker to work in Northamptonshire. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £25.00 per hour.
As a Youth Offending Case Worker you will provide d irect support and advice and arrange, action, deliver and review intervention plans (including challenging and complex cases) with young people, parents and their families in a variety of settings and in partnership with various statutory and voluntary agencies within departmental policy, the requirements of the Youth Justice Board and in accordance with Effective Practice Guidelines, National Standards and other statutory obligations.
- Make assessments and prepare reports (including challenging and complex cases) for Referral Order Panel, Youth Courts, Crown Courts and other courts in accordance with departmental policy, Effective Practice Guidelines, National Standards and other statutory legislation and requirements.
- Keep appropriate case records, statistics and other information meeting the requirements of the service, its partner agencies and in accordance with Effective Practice Guidance, National Standards and the requirements of the Youth Justice Board. Undertake audit and other quality assurance processes.
- Act as duty officer within the team, evaluate and respond to new referrals, take appropriate action and give appropriate advice, information and assistance including undertaking the role of Appropriate Adult as defined in and in accordance with the Police & Criminal Evidence Act 1984.
- Qualifications: DipSW /CQSW or PCG /BEd or Dip Youth and Community Studies or similar relevant professional qualification.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.