Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £14 - £15
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Youth Offending Practitioner | £14.73 P/H | Suffolk
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Full Time Temporary YOS Practitioner required for 3 month contract with Suffolk Youth Offending Service in Ipswich.
The Suffolk Youth Offending Service (SYOS) works with children, young people who are in, or on the edge of the Youth Justice System. The service also works with parents and carers and the victims of youth crime. SYOS is a multi-agency partnership hosted by Suffolk County Council. The aim is to prevent offending by children and young people and protect the public from the harm caused by their offending. At the same time the service works to ensure the safety and wellbeing of these children and young people and to enhance their life aspirations and opportunities.
– Offer a range of services to young people and their carers including structured intervention programmes, based on effective practice principles that aim to prevent offending and anti-social behaviour and manage the risk of harm young people present to themselves and others
– Delivering Restorative Justice interventions
– Attending Youth Courts and providing court duty cover
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.