Consultant: Marcus Killett
Salary: £60000 - £80000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health are looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to join a Portsmouth team, to help deliver gold standard care to their loyal clients and their pets.
You will enjoy a hands on clinical role but also have the opportunity to support and lead the veterinary team with all clinical matters, drive practice standards and continue to deliver excellent client and patient care.
- Have experience in leading a team
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
- Qualifications: Veterinary Surgeon Degree
- Experience: Post graduate experience
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS
- Generous salary structure
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
- Certificates encouraged
- Well structured rota
- Varied case load (including orthopaedics, medical work-ups & complex soft-tissue cases)
- Good work life balance and a great place to work.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.