Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £60000 - £70000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Clinical Director in a practice based in Northamptonshire. If you are looking for an exciting, full time position then apply today.
As a Clinical Director you will lead and develop the practice as well as carrying out a degree of clinical work. As the Director you will need to have strong leadership skills and be confident in guiding and supporting your colleagues.
- Manage staff on a daily basis and to mediate disagreements where appropriate.
- Deal appropriately with any mistakes or potential problems that are reported to them and only escalate them when circumstances are potentially serious or litigious.
- Be aware of the commercial impacts of their work and the work of their colleagues on the revenue of their practice(s).
- Direct involvement in price setting, staffing levels, recruitment and setting of short, medium and long term objectives.
- Make swift and appropriate decisions regarding clinical and non-clinical components of their practice(s) and be accountable for the actions they take.
- Have substantial knowledge in the diagnosis and treatment of common and complex medical condition.
- Possess a board range of surgical capabilities with limited need to refer internally of externally.
- Qualifications: A degree in Veterinary Medicine.
- Experience: 5+ years in Clinical Practice.
- Compliance: Registered with the RCVS and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 4 – 5 days a week, with flexible shift patterns with some Out of Hours work on a rota basis
- CPD Allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum.
- Up to 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid.
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.