Consultant: Amy Coughlan
Salary: £55000 - £65000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for a Diagnostic Imager to work as a permanent member of staff within an established and popular small-animal veterinary practice in West Yorkshire.
My client is seeking an able, enthusiastic diagnostic imager as part of the team in our specialist multi-disciplinary referral centre. This is a permanent, full time position. The successful applicant will either hold or be eligible for an RCVS or European Diploma (or equivalent) and share our aim of providing excellent levels of care for our patients, clients and referring veterinary surgeons.
The imaging team provides exceptional imaging support for our other disciplines – internal medicine, soft tissue surgery, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, dermatology and orthopaedics.
The philosophy is very much one of friendly co-operation between all members of staff, creating a pleasant, supportive and good-humoured atmosphere. Our imagers are based in the diagnostic imaging suite located at the heart of the hospital.
The imaging facilities comprise:
– Vantage Elan (MRT-2020/) 1.5 T MRI system
– Toshiba Aquilion CT scanner
– DelftDI Intuition DR from Xograph Xray equipment
– MobileDaRt Evolution EFX mobile DR x-ray system
– Ziehm Solo FD mobile C-arm
Images are reviewed and reported in the viewing room and available on workstations throughout the centre.
This post includes out-of-hours emergency service provision, shared amongst the imaging team. This position will be well remunerated, and the package includes 6.6 weeks’ paid holiday including bank holidays and one week of funded CPD each year, a discretionary week for committee work etc., a non-contributory pension, membership of an employee benefits scheme and private healthcare.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible.
- Having a patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient.
- Excellent consulting and surgical skills.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: 3-5 years clinical experience.
- Compliance: RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work (a vehicle is available if needed).
- Hours: Full time, Permanent.
- Commitment to personal development and CPD, including certificates.
- Clinical freedom, no targets.
- A brand new referral centre.
***Speak to us regarding salary***
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Vet Nurse jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Animal Health’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.