Consultant: Lee Thornton
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
An experienced Vet Surgeon is required for a busy practice in Northamptonshire. Ideally you will be confident in all manor of Soft Tissue Surgery and basic Orthopaedics. This position is perfect for a Vet with a surgical bias.
There is quite often more than 20 ops per day and the practice is spacious and very well equipped for almost any case. The week will consist of you working 40 hours with 1in3 weekends for which you will earn back days in lieu. There is no OOH’s and the salary package is very generous and includes a unique bonus scheme.
The practice will happily fund a certificate and will also cover your annual CPD with a £1000 allowance. RCVS membership and VDS is also covered by the practice.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for veterinary employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454. Please ask for the Veterinary Division.