Consultant: Lee Thornton
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are looking for a 10 years+ qualified vet to offer their wealth of experience in general practice to the team. It is essential that they are a confident clinician with a willingness to promote a high standard of clinical work and client/patient care.
Ideally the candidate would have experience in endoscopy and ultrasonography to make the best use of our equipment. Further qualifications would be desirable but not essential.
We are a busy practice with a good case load. The role would mostly involve consultations, hospital care, work ups and surgery at the main hospital. It would also involve some working at one of our branches. One of our unique selling points is that we cover all our own emergency work and we endeavour to involve all vets in facilitating this in some form ( including the Partners ). However, for the right candidate, we would consider someone just working during normal hours.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom.
Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for veterinary employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454. Please ask for the Veterinary Division.