Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for an experienced Permanent Veterinary Surgeon in the Wigan area. You will be working with a great RCVS-accredited practice based in Wigan.
Due to the growth of the practice the client is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic experienced veterinary surgeon to join their dedicated team of 3 vets and 4 qualified nurses who make up a cheerful, knowledgeable and experienced support team. As a Veterinary Surgeon you will be expected to provide the highest quality of knowledge and maintain a high standard of practice.
- Expected to set and maintain a high standard of practice.
- You must be a great communicator.
- Providing high client satisfaction.
- Ensuring commercial success for the business.
- A keen interest in delivering outstanding patient care.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: 2+ year working as a Veterinary Surgeon.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work (a vehicle is available if needed).
- Hours: 4 and a half-day week, working 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
- Accommodation is available if needed, as is a vehicle.
- A pension scheme.
- Client offers an attractive salary (dependant on experience).
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Vet Nurse jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Animal Health’.