Consultant: Michele Dawson
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Animal Health is looking for an experienced Permanent Veterinary Surgeon to start immediately in the Liverpool area.
As a Veterinary Surgeon you will be working with small animals in a great RCVS-accredited practice, you will be joining a friendly team in an independent practice. The practice itself has 4 consulting rooms (including a quiet room with soft furniture for euthanasia or delicate conversations), separate dog and cat facilities, isolation ward, piped music system throughout. Two theatres, large prep area, digital DR x-ray, ultrasound, in-house lab, dental x-ray, tub table, CCTV, individual climate control in every room. This position is a full time position due to start immediately. Within this role you will have fantastic opportunities for career progression and the salary is dependent on experience.
- Being able to work well in a team.
- Setting and maintaining a high standard of practice.
- Supporting and encouraging special interests in the team.
- Working in a fully equipped surgery and maintaining high standard.
- Fully computerised practice, so IT literacy is essential.
- Qualifications: Qualified Veterinary Surgeon.
- Experience: 2+ year working as a Veterinary Surgeon.
- Compliance: Must be RCVS registered and proof to live and work in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work.
- Hours: 4 day week and every other Saturday morning.
Working with Seven Animal Health:
Established in 2011, the award-winning Seven Animal Health is a leading provider of Veterinary professionals to Hospitals and Private Practices across the UK, Australia and USA. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with every type and level of veterinary professional.
Seven Animal Health is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of animal health; including exotic, equine, small/large animals, and everything in between.
After winning UK Animal Health Recruitment Firm of the year (2018) at the Animal Health & Wellness Awards, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Vet Surgeon who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Animal Health. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.