Consultant: Hayley Bliss
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Vet Nurse | Negotiated Salary | Shropshire
I am currently working alongside an established, friendly veterinary practice in Shropshire to recruit a Vet Nurse to lead a team.
The practice requires an immediate start and the contract is on a locum basis for around 2 months. The salary will be negotiated as per experience.
Mon – Fri, 8 hours per day, one on call shift a week
Accommodation is available.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for veterinary employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5454. Please ask for the Veterinary Division.